The EZ Way Smart Stand® was designed to be used for toileting and changing briefs of patients, transferring the patient from chair, wheelchair, toilet or bed, and can also be used for ambulation. EZ Way’s Smart Stand® features a proprietary circuit board system that provides customers with added intelligence and safety features.
Backlit LCD screen
During operation, EZ Way’s LCD screen is illuminated for ease in viewing lift readout information. Battery gauge, function indicator, dual up/down control, digital scale readout.
Usage time captured
Lift usage time is captured in minutes, great for tracking frequency of use.
An available feature, helpful to ensure preventative maintenance compliance.
Should the actuator be overloaded due to lifting excess weight, lifting against an obstruction, or mechanical failure, “Actuator Overload” will appear on the LCD screen, the lift will cease lifting, and will only lower. A great feature to protect both patients and the stand.
This feature will display “Weight Overload” on the LCD screen due to lifting excess weight and will only allow the stand arms to lower.
On units with scale, the last weight taken is retained until a new weight is taken, allowing caregivers easy reference in busy working environments.
Safety tab design
Strong, durable, wire clip design to keep harness securely attached to the stand.
Easily adjustable shin pad
Spring-loaded pin is easily adjusted, locking shin pad into place.
- Designed to facilitate toileting, changing of briefs and conducting pivot transfers for weight bearing patients.
- Transfer patients to/from bed, commode, wheelchair or chair.
- Ambulation feature for therapy applications.
- Patients allowed to stand safely and securely, increasing muscle strength and circulation.
• All major components are easily replaced
• Compact design; 52” width x 49” tall x 30” wide
• All steel construction
• Ergonomically positioned handle bar
• Ergonomically positioned battery pack receiver
• Three position leg spreader (hand operated)
• Low profile leg height (4 ¾”)
• Large self-lubricating pivot bushings
• Baked epoxy powder coated paint
• Grade 5 or 8 fasteners, self-locking or loc-tited
• Weight with battery pack – 137kg (with scale)
Covers and Bumpers:
• Rubber bumpers on front casters
• Replaceable ABS plastic leg covers
• Replaceable ABS plastic base cover
• Replaceable ABS plastic loadcell and flexure plate covers (scale models only)
• Totally padded vinyl covered lifting arms
• Vinyl head pad
• Rubber caps on thumb switches
• Non-skid strips on foot platform
• Rubber covers on hand grips
• Front; double steel ball bearing with swivel head
• Rear; steel ball bearing with locking swivel head and wheel
|Battery Power||2 – 24 Volt lead acid|
|Remote Charging Unit||1 – 120V UL listed|
|Base Dimensions with 3” Castors||76.2cm W x 132cm L x 124.4cm H|
|Highest Position to top of platform:||81cm (scale version 85cm)|
|Harness With Unit||Size XL|
|Digital Scale||Standard with this version|
|Product Code||Product Name||SWL|
EZ Way Smart Stand with Scales