EcoMed antimicrobial and flame retardant disposable cubicle curtains are the quick, economical and hygienic alternative to conventional cubicle curtains. EcoMed disposable curtains are made from 100% polypropylene, weighing far less than conventional curtains and so are easy and quick to fit and replace in less than 60 seconds.
EcoMed silver antimicrobial additives are not a spray-on, but built into the polymer structure of
the non-woven fabric at the point of manufacture. The antimicrobial effect will last until the end
of curtain’s useful life and until recycled.
- Proven to meet flame retardant standards : AS/NZS 1530.3:1999 (Australia & New Zealand)
- The curtains have been designed to be fully compatible with existing popular tracks. The curtains weigh far less than conventional curtains and so are easy and quick to install and change in less than 60 seconds.
- EcoMed disposable cubicle curtains are made of 100% polypropylene non-woven fabric and are 100% recyclable as nonclinical waste, so when it is time for replacement they can be disposed of safely and environmentally.
- Disposable curtains are pre-pleated and when not in use can be folded back into a much smaller stack thus allowing better light distribution for a brighter environment. Each curtain is fitted with a stitched, extra wide tieback with velcro sticker which secures the curtain neatly when not in use.
- Two clear and simple permanent heat sealed self auditing labels on each curtain allows anyone to see when the curtain was last changed. There is also a dignity label to respect the patients privacy.
Standard: 4.5m x 2.0m
Large: 7.5m x 2.0m
Eyelit-Fit only available.
Available in Blue.
EcoMed Curtains Range
|Product Code||Product Name||Size||Colour||QTY|
Eyelit-Fit Large 7.5m x 2.0m Medical Blue
Box of 5
Eyelit-Fit Std 4.5m x 2.0m Medical Blue
Box of 8
Enquire About Product