At times, workers may be unintentionally exposed to blood and bodily fluid spills along with other harmful substances such as toxic chemicals, biological hazards and chemotherapy agents. To help reduce those exposure risks, rely on Green-Z® for improved safety in your spill cleanup process.
- Contains fast-acting, superabsorbent polymers
- Chlorine free (safe for use on chemotherapy, glutaraldehyde and mercury spills)
- Eliminates splashing by solidifying and turning spills into semi-solid (gel) mass
- Cost effective cleanup solution*
*Dispose of infectious waste in accordance with all local, state and federal regulations
Anywhere there are people, blood and body fluid spills may occur.
Industries at risk from handling unexpected spills include:
- Healthcare: Facilities (acute and long-term care, doctor’s offices, clinics), Laboratories and Pharmacies
- EMS: First Responders (police, fire, EMT)
- Occupational Health and Safety: Government Facilities (military, schools, colleges), Transportation (airlines, buses, trains), Jan-San (hospitality, restaurants, salons)
|Product Code||Product Name||QTY|
Green Z Shaker Top Bottle 142 gm
Carton of 24
Green Z Pouch 10 gm
Carton of 100