ERGONOMIC DRINKING CUP
- Handycup® is an ergonomic cup developped for adults and children with coordination problems or reduced strength.
- Handycup® has an oblique form that enables drinking without bowing the neck. This means that you can use the cup even if you are bedridden or suffering from cerebral paralysis and unable to bow the neck.
- Handycup® has large handles with plenty of room for holding the cup.
- Handycup® has a wide base that stabilises the cup when it is put on the table. Thus many spilling accidents are avoided.
- Handycup® is transparent so that liquid contents are visible.
- Handycup® is household dishwasher- and microwave safe.
- Cup made of Polycarbonate – FA ( food Approved) Not BPA free
- Lid made in PE – FA (food approved)
- Weight: 130 g
- Height: 9 cm
- Width: 15 cm
- Delivered with lid
- CE marked
- Made in Denmark
- Handycup® is a cup for handicapped or bedridden children over 3 years old and adults
- The cup has an oblique shape that enables drinking without bending the neck
- Handycup® has two large handles for a firm grip
- It has a broad base to ensure solid placement on the table
- The cup withstands between -20° and 95°C
- The cup is microwave safe
- Caution if the cup is filled with warm liquids
- Before use, make sure the lid is properly fastened
Handycup® is dishwasher safe up to 65º
|Product Code||Product Name||Qty|
Handycup with Lid – Blue
Handycup with Lid – Green
Handycup with Lid – Orange
Handycup Lid Only
Enquire About Product