This cutlery range for adults is specially aimed at young people with autism and elderly people with dementia or Alzheimer.
Henro-Grip® cutlery is made of soft material and lies comfortable in the hand. The spoon and fork are angled for either the right hand or left hand. Henro-Grip® is developed in cooperation with ergonomists and designed to facilitate the eating situation for those who find it difficult to handle ordinary cutlery.
The eating part is made of white polypropylene (PP) and the grip is made of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE). Dishwasher safe up to 65°C. The cutlery is FDA approved and CE marked.
- Made in PP and TPE
- Weight: 41 g
- Length: 16.5 cm
- CE marked
- Made in Denmark
- Cutlery for adults and children +8 years for daily use.
- Henro-Grip® is developed for people with autism and dementia.
- Henro-Grip® is available both for left and right handed.
- The knife has a double sided cutting edge, and it is therefore for both hands.
- The curved design enables eating without bending the arm.
- Henro-Grip® is microwave safe.
Henro-Grip® is dishwasher safe
|Product Code||Product Name||Qty|
Henro-Grip Fork Red – Left / Right
Henro-Grip Fork Grey – Left / Right
Henro-Grip Spoon Red – Left / Right
Henro-Grip Spoon Grey – Left / Right
Henro-Grip Knife Red
Henro-Grip Knife Grey
Enquire About Product