Recognised as the industry standard for safe patient lifting, the HoverJack® air patient lift system allows caregivers to safely lift patients who have fallen without gathering a lift team. The HoverJack® inflates to lift patients from the floor to bed or stretcher height in a supine position, maximising patient comfort and minimising the risk of injury to the patient and their caregiver. Once the HoverJack® is inflated, the HoverMatt® air transfer mattress can be used with the same air supply unit for safe and easy lateral patient transfer to a bed or stretcher.
- Minimise staff members needed to safely lift patients who have fallen
- Control height through individual chamber inflation
- Self-sealing inflation valves for ease of use
- Quick release deflation valves to lower patient if needed
- Teflon® bottom allows for easy movement across all surfaces
- Available in two widths with a weight capacity of 545kg to accommodate most patients
In the event of a patient fall, the HoverJack® Air Patient Lift is used to lift the patient in a supine position from the floor to bed or stretcher height, utilising the HoverTech Air Supply to inflate each of the four chambers.
- Patients unable to assist in their own vertical lift, such as after a fall
- Patients whose weight or girth poses a potential health risk for the caregivers responsible for lifting or moving said patients
- Patients who are experiencing thoracic, cervical or lumbar fractures that are deemed unstable, unless using in conjunction with a spinal board (follow your state’s protocol regarding use of spinal boards)
Hospitals, long term or extended care facilities.
|Material||Top: Oxford Nylon|
Bottom: Teflon® impregnated polyester
|Width||32” (81cm), 39” (99 cm)|
|Length||72” (183 cm)|
|Height||30” (76 cm) Inflated [each chamber 7 1/2” (19 cm)]|
|Max Patient Weight||544 kg|
|Compatible Device||HTAIR2300 Air Supply Unit|
|More Info||Latex Free|
If a HoverMatt® SPU is laundered, it will no longer
|Product Code||Product Name||Dimensions||QTY||Max Weight|
HoverJack Patient Lift 32”
82 cm W x 183 cm L x 76 cm H (inflated)
544 kg SWL
HoverJack Patient Lift 39″
99 cm W x 183 cm L x 76 cm H (inflated)
544 kg SWL
HoverTech International’s mission is to meet the need for patient transfer and positioning solutions with innovation, compassion, reliable service, and quality products that deliver significant savings to the customer.
Air Supply 2300
HT Air Supply 2300
Inflates all HoverTech devices.
Enquire About Product