Frequent turning and positioning is critical for immobile patients, yet it is often challenging for caregivers to manage. These patient handling tasks require significant time, effort and manpower, especially when it involives bariatric patients. To address these concerns, HoverTech has designed the Q2Roller™ Lateral Turning Device for easy and efficient lateral patient turning. The Q2Roller™ comprises two inflatable chambers that are controlled by the clinician, using the low air flow setting of HoverTech’s variable speed Air Supply (MHHT-AIR2300), to achieve optimal positioning for patient care. The adjustable positioning facilitates better access for hygiene and wound care applications. By eliminating the need for manual lifting, the Q2Roller™ protects both the staff from injury and the patient from friction and shearing associated with traditional repositioning methods. Additionally, the breathble fabric prevents moisture build-up and enhances comfort, making it safe to leave under the patient between uses. Being a single patient use, disposable device, it eliminates the need for reprocessing and reduces potential for cross contamination.
- Turning chambers provide periodic pressure relief from bony prominences
- Adjustable positioning facilitates better access for hygiene and wound care applications
- Quick release valves allow for rapid deflation of turning chambers
- Breathable fabric prevents moisture build-up and enhances patient comfort
- Disposable device eliminates the need for reprocessing and reduces potential for cross contamination
- Variable speed Air Supply allows caregiver to control inflation for patient safety and comfort
- Weight limit on the Q2Roller™ is 272kg
The purpose of the Q2Roller is to laterally turn and position a patient, who is lying in the supine position, without manual lifting.
- Laterally turn and position a patient, who is lying in the supine position, without manual lifting.
- Patients who are experiencing thoracic, cervical or lumbar fractures that are deemed unstable
Hospitals, long term or extended care facilities.
|Width||Chambers: 112 cm – combined chamber width|
|Length||Chambers: 112 cm|
Apron: 112 cm
|Length||28 cm (inflated)|
|Max Patient Weight||272 kg|
|Compatible Device||HTAIR2300 Air Supply Unit|
|More Info||Latex Free|
|Product Code||Product Name||Dimensions||QTY||Max Weight|
183 cm W x 112 cm L
Box of 5
272 kg SWL
HoverTech International’s mission is to meet the need for patient transfer and positioning solutions with innovation, compassion, reliable service, and quality products that deliver significant savings to the customer.
Air Supply 2300
HT Air Supply 2300
Inflates all HoverTech devices.
Q2R Pads – MHHT-HTR-CHX-R-50
The Q2R Pad can be placed on top of the Q2Roller Lateral Turning Device, as well as our other patient handling products as a protective layer.
Enquire About Product