With features such as the massive, class-leading 500kg SWL and a heavy duty traction drive system, the Australian designed and manufactured Shotton Parmed Eucalift Mortuary Trolley is capable of ‘future proofing’ any hospital Mortuary Department and will make light work of the most demanding manual handling tasks involving the movement of a deceased bariatric patient from the ward area to a cool room storage shelf or mortuary fridge space.
- Specifically designed for the Parmed One Tray system – easily customisable to accommodate different body tray designs
- Integrated tray lock – Customised tray locking options also available to suit hospital’s existing body tray design
- Traction drive lever (right side of drive handle column) – This thumb operated lever switch (bi-directional & spring-loaded) controls the motorised drive function in both the forward and reverse direction, including the rate of acceleration and deceleration.
- Lift/lower lever (left side of drive handle column) – This thumb operated lever switch (bi-directional & spring-loaded) raises and lowers the body tray deck (Eucalift Mortuary Trolley only)
- Designed to be upgradeable – contact us to discuss what retrofitted options are available
- Heavy duty scissor lift mechanism – utilises an ultra high capacity electric/hydraulic lifting ram, that provides an industry-leading 500kg SWL plus an exceptional range of height adjustment for the body tray deck – 400mm min to 1900mm max.
- Manoeuvrability – Surprisingly manoeuvrable for such a substantial trolley, it features quality 150mm ø heavy duty braked castors, including one fitted with a directional lock. With the traction drive wheel lowered, the trolley can easily spin 360° with minimal effort.
- Digital Controller – A digital control panel with water proof membrane is conveniently located on top of the drive handle column, features push button switches to turn the power On/Off, operate the retraction roller for the Automated Tray Load/Unload System (optional), Lift/Lower function for the Traction Drive Wheel and a battery level gauge
- Power Source – 24V (2 x 12V)/60 AmpH sealed lead acid batteries with internal battery charger
- Powerful, single wheel, motorised drive system – designed to maintain traction even on undulating and carpeted floor surfaces, in both forward and reverse direction. Also features a powered lift/lower function to allow drive wheel to be raised when needing to manoeuvre in confined spaces
- Fabricated in 304 grade stainless steel – featuring precision welded joints for added strength, this trolley is built to sustain years of continual heavy use. The high quality stainless steel finish ensures it will also continue to look good for years to come and makes cleaning easier.
- Concealment Cover – made from durable medical grade vinyl fabric, this privacy cover is supported by collapsible stainless steel side rails
- Body Tray Roller Deck – features profiled plastic rollers that are specifically designed to guide the Shotton Parmed Banksia body tray as it rolls on and off the trolley. This Mortuary Trolley can easily be customised to accommodate other designs and sizes of body tray being used by the hospital. This is achieved by replacing the profiled plastic rollers with smooth, hard wearing, rubber coated rollers engineered to suit a wide variety of body trays currently in use.
|304 Stainless Steel
|Range of Height Adjustment
|400mm min to 1900mm max
|2373mm incl handle
|Maximum Safe Working Load (SWL)
|500kg (in addition to weight of body tray)
Eucalift Mortuary Trolley